HOOSIER SOCIAL IMPACT FUND INC.
At the Hoosier Social Impact Fund Inc. (“HSIF”), maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers and partners is of paramount importance. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and providing you with facts about how this information may be shared. Please read this notice to learn more about our privacy policies and practices.
Documents describing HSIF's Information Security Program and its Identity Theft Prevention Program are available by request. We will provide you with annual reminders of our policies and with revised policies if there are any changes in how we handle your personal information. If you end your relationship with HSIF, we will continue to adhere to the policies and practices described in this notice.
INFORMATION COLLECTION & SHARING
To provide its business and financial services as effectively as possible, HSIF uses technology to manage and maintain customer and partner information. The following describes what information HSIF collects and how it uses that information.
Information That We Collect: In connection with our provision of services to you, we obtain non-public personal information about you, which may include the following:
- Information you provide on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or others; and
- Information we receive from third parties such as credit bureaus.
“Non-public personal information” is information about you that is not publicly available or readily discoverable through available sources, and that we obtain in connection with providing services to you (e.g., account balances, payment history, credit history, finances).
Information That We Share: We use or share information in a limited and carefully controlled manner. We do not disclose any non-public information about our customers or partners to anyone, except as permitted by law, unless authorized by you. Instances in which we may be required to share your information include:
- Disclosure to companies that provide services necessary to effect a transaction that you request or to service
your account, such as banks, financial lenders, accountants, attorneys, or administrators.
- Disclosure to government agencies, courts, parties to lawsuits or regulators, in response to subpoenas. In such
cases, we share only the information that we are required or authorized to share.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
The security of your account information is important to us. Only those persons who need your information to perform their jobs have access to it. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures that comply with U.S. regulations to protect your information. Our members have limited access to your personal information, based upon their responsibilities. All members are instructed to protect the confidentiality of your personal information as described in these policies, which HSIF strictly enforces.
HSIF has developed and implemented an Information Security Program to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, deletion, or misappropriation of the non-public personal information that HSIF collects. HSIF’s Information Security Program requires its members, partners, and third-party service providers to take appropriate measures to protect the security, integrity, and confidentiality of non-public personal information. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Restricting access to account information to people who need to know that information to provide services to you;
- Developing and enforcing disciplinary measures against HSIF members who violate HSIF standards and
procedures for maintaining the security and privacy of nonpublic personal information;
- Not leaving information or documents unattended where they can be easily viewed, copied, or taken;
- Locking rooms and file cabinets where customer data is stored;
- Using unique passwords, changing passwords often, and not posting passwords at or near computer terminals;
- Not allowing unauthorized use of computer terminals or access to files;
- Referring any unusual requests for customer information to the Program coordinator or a supervisor;
- Regularly reviewing its policies to ensure compliance with applicable laws and identify additional physical,
electronic, and procedural safeguards; and
- Promptly reporting instances where information is suspected to have been compromised or misappropriated.
If you have any questions about HSIF’s information collection, sharing, security, and privacy policies, or if you need to report a potential violation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.